Friday, January 16, 2009

Lance Armstrong a hipster!!!???

This goes against everything I used to believe in.


(Lance shows up about halfway through with a white t-shirt)


In other news, the weather here in Blacksburg sucks. 15 degrees F outside today, definitely too cold to ride. The weather seems especially bad after beautiful 80 degree weather in Daytona Beach, Florida, where I spent a week with some of my VT teammates. Read Reids blog for more info on that.


I don't mind the weather as much as I should since my bicycle is currently being repaired...


Quite a bit of work needs to be done to my bike, including replacing the bottom bracket, handle bar tape, fixing my powertap mount, lowering my front derailleur, replacing my break pads, replacing my chain and a few cables with a bit of cable housing. Don't ask me why I let all of this build up until now.

Yes... I am finally changing my bar tape, so quit bugging me.

1 comment:

reid beloni said...

haha, that is rediculious. They are all hanging out with lance at his house!