Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Living at Home

I am in Michigan living with my parents over the summer. It was nice for about two days, then it started to feel a little bit like high school. I would move out, but I don't have a car. My mom is giving me a car for my last semester of college, or whenever I get a job, so I have to wait until then. Living at home does have its perks, however. Unlimited amounts of food at the house with a blank check to go get more at the grocery store. Lots of free time to ride and to work on personal blogosphere like websites that I will try to be done with by the end of the summer. Free transportation to races plus entry fees when my dad races with me and all the bike parts I can find in the house are fair game. (We have more than 17 bikes + parts in the house, so I never have to go to the bike store) All of this for doing some household chores and cooking dinner two nights a week is a pretty good deal.

Our family has a new dog, his name is Bear.

His nickname is the "automatic peeing machine." It is exactly what it sounds like. He spends most of his time in his cage, but when he comes out, better not touch him, because he'll pee all over you. He is only 9 months old, so hopefully he'll grow out of it.

Here's one of him licking my crotch.


In other news, we are camping this weekend on Lake Higgins, up near West Branch for this weekends race. It should be a lot of fun, hopefully not too much fun the night before the race, I want to do well.

Oh, and sorry for that last video, it was really stupid. But I got another one to make up for it.

1 comment:

reid beloni said...

it looks like Bear likes the penis.